We also offer additional services that can be added on to the program, including aeration, overseeding, and spring and fall soil amendments. Our program is designed to keep your lawn healthy and looking great all year long.
- Application 1, known as the Spring Wake Up Round, is done between March 1st and April. This application helps to green up your lawn and prepare it for the growing season.
- Application 2 is a pre-emergent fertilizer that helps to keep crabgrass under control. This application is done in the early spring.
- Application 3 is a post-emergent fertilizer that is done at the same time as Application 4. These applications are done in the late spring or early summer and help to control weeds and promote healthy growth.
- Application 4 is a grub control application that is also done in the late spring or early summer. This application helps to control grubs that can damage your lawn.
- Application 5 is a slow-release fertilizer with iron that gives your grass a dark green color during the summer.
- Application 6 is a fall application that helps your lawn recover from the summer and prepare for winter.
- Application 7 is a winterizer that is done between October and December. This application helps to protect your lawn from winter damage and prepares it for the following spring.
Our lawn care program is designed to give your lawn the attention and care it needs to thrive throughout the year. Contact Limelight Lawn And Tree to learn more and schedule your lawn care services today